Apartments near Santana Row in West Santa Clara
About Our Neighborhood
Our apartments near Santana Row in West Santa Clara are centrally-located in the heart of Silicon Valley, with easy access to both Highways 101 and 280. El Camino Real, with its numerous shops and restaurants, is within walking distance or a quick drive. The Lawrence Caltrain Station is just over a mile away.
Commuting to nearby top employers such as Apple, Applied Materials, Google, Yahoo and Intel or to Santa Clara University, if you are a student, is a snap from Halford Gardens.
The beauty of our apartment complex is that despite our location in the heart of it all, we’re nestled in a quiet neighborhood. Meticulously-groomed grounds and landscape are maintained by professional in-house staff. Our residents enjoy access to three resort-style pools, a state-of-the-art fitness center and other amenities. Halford Gardens is an easy ten minute walk from Ponderosa Park in Sunnyvale, a 9-acre park with a newly renovated playground, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, bocce ball court, multi-use field, sand volleyball court, tennis court and picnic areas. Families living at Halford Gardens enjoy our close proximity to several schools such as Briarwood Elementary School.
- Three grocery stores including Lucky, Hankook Market, and Bharat Bazar
- Starbucks Coffee
- Shopping, banking and restaurants
- Ponderosa Park
- Local Santa Clara Schools
Short drive to:
- Kaiser Hospital
- Top Silicon Valley technology companies (such as Apple, Google, Yahoo)
- AMC Theaters & Great America Theme Park
- Santa Clara Library
- Sunken Gardens and Santa Clara golf courses
- Top Silicon Valley technology companies
- Santana Row stores and restaurants